Thursday, June 05, 2008


Woohoooooo!!!!  How 'bout those Redwings!!!!!!!

The Stanley Cup is in Detroit!!!!!!

(We live about a half hour from Detroit.)  I understand there was peaceful celebrating in the streets of Detroit last night.  And tomorrow there will be a parade!!!

So happy that Detroit has something wonderful to celebrate (instead of endlessly hearing about the sad troubles of their mayor.)

John (piano-man) is an avid sports fan and was watching the game with his friends in our family room.   Liz, my youngest, made the above makeshift party decoration to hang on the fireplace.

I have heard from more than one person that the Redwing players are really nice, humble guys who play hockey with intelligence and professionalism.  Yeah Redwings!!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

literally, my prayers have been answered again. I love DETRIOT!

Kellan said...

Congrats - glad they won!!

Have a good day - Kellan