Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We're Back!

We're back and everyone is still alive, thanks be to God. And everyone but me is still asleep. I have to write more about this later but it was an intense experience. Turns out I only have one child who looks at the rides rather conservatively and she and I enjoyed the merry-go-round with race horses. (It's a fast one.) We also went on the antique cars several times. She drove, of course. And she went on a few rides like the scrambler and similar things. Those I could even watch and take pictures without my heart racing. You see even watching some of these rides is an experience for me.

I have to be somewhere. I'll write more later. Loved your comments.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Glad you have one to enjoy the theme park with, and that you are all still alive ;)

Lori said...

I'm sure you all had a great time. We've been to Cedar Point about 10 times and always had a good time.

Glad you're back safe and sound.

Rosemary said...

Thanks, Mimi. Yes, all still alive...:)

Lori, 10 times!! Now I'm going to guess that you are a family of mostly roller coaster lovers...

Lori said...

Yes rosemary, but I'm NOT one of them,LOL!