Saturday, August 02, 2008

"What the heck is that!!!!!"

On the way home from Chautauqua with my daughter, my sister, and my two nephews we looked behind us to see this most unusual vehicle coming up behind us.

"What the heck is that!!!" 

was the chorus of screaming and laughing kids and adults.



And this is what drove right past our window!!!!!


As he passed we could see on his license plate the answer to our question?

It said, "A Rocket".


This was the oddest thing I've ever seen on the road.  This guy was driving his rocket-car seventy miles an hour down the highway!!! 


My daughter has a great 3o second video that really captures the excitement in the car as this thing drove by, but as yet I have not been able to load it.

Have you ever seen anything like it!?!!??

8 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I'm Debbie. This is my first time to your blog! What funny pictures. And no I have never seen anything like that!? I would be quite surprised if I saw that coming down the road. LOL! Please stop by my blog and leave a comment anytime. (:

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

Unexpected laughter is just the best! Something hilarious when you least expect it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that surely is a sight! I've never seen anything like it. The weirdest thing I've seen on the highway is the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile!

Ruthann

Rosemary said...

It sure WAS surprising. Nancy, yeah, the unexpected laughter was really fun. We must have laughed for 15 minutes. Every time I watch my daughter's little video clip I start laughing again.
Ruthann, I will be a the gala, I think.

Suzanne said...

Funny! I was showing this to my grandboy who was over visiting. He laughed!

Sarah - Kala said...

If you hadn't recorded it, I wouldn't believe it!! He should wear one of those leather flight helmets from WWI as he speeds down the roads. It would complete the look I think he's going for.

Ha. Funny!

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, we were ROFL!
JOT, My sister said the same thing. He should have a helmet and maybe a scarf. LOL
I'm imagining this guy was an eccentric uncle or grandpa going to a family event. And what a favorite he must be!!!

Kellan said...

That is the craziest thing I have ever seen too - I will have to show your post to Little Billy - he will love this.

Take care - Kellan