Friday, June 27, 2008

From one vacation to another....

It's been a fun week and tomorrow is the last day.  We've had lots of fun family times as pictured below.
Because of various scheduling conflicts we are leaving this lovely place today and some of us are going to a place in northern Michigan tomorrow.  Fortunately, this house has a washer and dryer so our clothes are all washed and repacked.  We will just add a few things before leaving again on Saturday.

I have loved that the place we are staying at now has wi-fi so I've been able to continue blogging.   Next week I will not have internet access and may not be able to post for the whole week.  (Unless I can sneak away to some place that has it.  Not likely.)

I will try to post one more time tomorrow....

Hope everyone is having fun in the sun, or in the rain, as the case may be...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I can't wait until our camping trip next month.

Mimi said...

Lovely photos! Enjoy your new adventure!

catholicandgop said...

Keep having fun on your vacation. :)

Natalie Jane said...

So fun!