Saturday, August 19, 2006

The paneling is gone! Finally!

I'm sitting in the middle of my family room where the computer is temporarily located. Everything in the room is covered with plastic dropcloths to catch the dust. I had to wipe the drywall dust off my chair before sitting down. Now for the good news.

The horrendously ugly paneling that we have looked at for the last 20 years (yes, 20!) is finally off the walls! My husband is patching, sanding etc. the original drywall that was under the paneling but never painted. It already looks better. Even just the unpainted drywall! I'm excited, although it is making blogging a little more complicated.

Have enjoyed reading everybody's tonight but can't think of much else to say. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That is exciting! Will definately brighten things up a bit.