Monday, August 07, 2006

How do I post pictures?

I'm having the hardest time posting photos in my blog. (You'll notice that there aren't any.) Twice I have gotten as far as what looks like it has been accomplished and there is a little dotted line box in the post and a little cross in the corner, but no picture. Does the picture come up later or something? Or is this my computer messing with me again. I'm following the directions in the "Blogging for Dummies" book and I'm doing what he says but it just doesn't seem to appear on the post. Another opportunity to develop patience.....

2 comments:

Renee said...

Okay. When you make a new post, at the top of the box there is an icon that looks like a photo (upper right above the box you are typing in). Click on it. A screen will open up and you will see "browse". Click on that. Then you can go to the location of your pictures in your computer. Click on the picture. Then click on "open". The box to the left of the "browse" button should have the location of the photo in it now. Click "Upload photo to Blogger". Then wait until you get a prompting to click "Done". You will then see your original post with the code for your photo at the top. Click on "preview post" to see if it looks like you want. Good luck!

Mimi said...

Yeah, what she said.