Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Weight Loss Wednesday!

 All right. I have to confess. I am UP 1.8 pounds. I write this having just finished a small bowl of sweet potato chips that I did not need.

Notes to Self

Eating when I am not really hungry is not in my best interests. If I want to lose weight I must stop eating for fun. God does not want me to waste food by putting in my mouth food that I do not really need.

Time to get serious. My daughter is getting married next year. Wouldn't I like to wear something in a good size, instead of looking for a dress that does not look too bad at this weight? Yes, I would.

Extra weight is hard on the joints. Nuff said? I'm getting older. I want to be able to have maximum mobility.

OK. Next week I hope to do better. And I pledge to work a little harder this week. Bottom line? No eating for fun.

Anyone else working on this? How is it going?

No comments: