Thursday, December 04, 2008

Six Things that Make Me Happy!!!

Jean at Catholic Fire has tagged me for the Six Things that Make me Happy Meme.

According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!

So six things that make me happy....

1. The Eucharist, the Mass, saying the rosary with my family, knowing that Jesus is always with me.

2. Spending time with my husband and my family, especially when we are all together.

3. Blogging!!!

4. Reading!

5. Listening to talk radio and watching television news programs-- learning!

6. Climbing into my bed at night, relaxing and having one last conversation of the day with my Lord.

I love a lot of blogs.  There are some I know have already been tagged on this.  I tag the following:

Barb at SFO Mom


Michelle from Rosetta Stone





8 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

What a fun tag! Thank you!

Mimi said...

Great list, and thank you for the tag!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I played! Thanks for the tag and for sharing your list.

Suzanne said...

Do you all pray the rosary as a family each night?

Rosemary said...

You're all welcome. Thank you! Suzanne, not every night. We try for a few times a week.

Kellan said...

These memes are always fun! Have a good weekend, Rosemary - see you - Kellan

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

Thank you so much for tagging me, Rosemary! By the way, Rosemary is the grandma's name in my book! :) I love that name.

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
What do you like to read? Any good ideas lately?
Did you hear about what happened with PP in Indiana? Go peek at my blog if you are interested.