Thursday, January 31, 2008

Vertigo is back


I haven't posted in a few days because of the moving of the piano and then the revisiting of this awful vertigo.

I was doing pretty well. It had improved a great deal and I was functioning fine. Then... I was in the Eucharistic chapel at my children's school. Several moms were quietly praying when my cell phone went off really loud. I tried to grab it while simultaneously jumping up and turning at the same time. Oh my goodness. The whole chapel starting spinning. I managed to get home and even in bed with my eyes closed, the room still felt like it was moving. After several hours of lying perfectly still it started to get better. Have another doctor's appointment today. My dear oldest daughter will drive me. Would appreciate prayers...

9 comments:

christine M said...

You have my prayers.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Praying that this will all be solved soon.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like labyrinthitis. My mum suffered with it for many months a couple of years back.

http://www.labyrinthitis.org.uk/page3.htm

Prayers ascending, and virtual hugs are on their way

(((hugs)))

Rosemary said...

Deb, Lisa, Christine, thanks so much. Deb, I'm thinking labyrinthitis. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Anonymous said...

i will certainly pray...

Anonymous said...

Rose!!!!

Love and prayers...and snow day tomorrow so we can all stay home in our pajamas! 'Hope you feel better. How yucky!

Mary

the mother of this lot said...

I'll pray for you Rosemary. My dad had vertigo, so I know how awful it is.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Prayers for quick healing for you! I have dealt with vertigo several times (once it last for weeks!), and so I can certainly empathize!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Deb, the doc did say labyrinthitis. Mary, Yea! Snow day!!! Just what the doctor ordered.