Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dizzy--Yuck

I have some kind of inner ear thing going on.  Yesterday I had to hold the counter anytime I looked up.  I'm still a little off balance today.  It's pretty yucky.  But the doctor said I shouldn't drive while I felt this way, soooo....I had a whole day of going nowhere.  I guess I'm just a sedentary homebody.  I love staying home.  I wore comfy lounge wear all day, got caught up on some phone calls, finished my Bible study homework, had an awesome prayer time, worked on some financial stuff, and sat around drinking coffee.  It was really a very relaxing day, in a way.  I'm not so dizzy tonight though, so I think it might be back to "business as usual" tomorrow.  God is good.

5 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Mimi said...

Yuck. I hope you feel better soon.

Denise said...

Oh Rosemary, I hope you are feeling better soon. I had never had a vertigo attack until early this past December. I woke up fine but within a few minutes I couldn't stand because the whole room was spinning. I had to sit down and "bump" down the stairs because I couldn't figure out where to put my feet. My husband drove me to the ER where they gave me miracle drugs. Within 24 hours I was feeling fine. I hope you have an equally quick recovery.

the mother of this lot said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better soon!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all so much. I am a little improved today and back to driving but still strangely woozy. I'm sure this too will pass.