Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wonderful students

Some of you may know that I occasionally substitute teach at my youngest children's Catholic school.

Yesterday I taught 7th and 8th grade religious ed. and 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys gym.

Does this sound like a nightmare??  It wasn't at all.

The kids at this school are so good-hearted, so well-mannered that it was a delight to teach them.  Sure, there were a few chatterboxes, but overall it was just a delightful day.  I had fun teaching them.  

If you live in SE Michigan have I got a school to recommend to you....The Holy spirit is active at this school.

Mr. N., if you're reading this, let me say that you're doing a great job with these middle schoolers.  And I hope you feel a lot better soon.  Prayers.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

That's awesome!

Laura said...

I absolutely love middle school kids. They get such bad rap, and they are so much fun.
Have a sense of humor, make boundaries, and give them some wiggle room and life is good.

Rosemary said...

Laura, yes, I enjoy them too.

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

Rosemary: please e-mail me and let me know what school it is. I would be interested to know. Thanks! Nancy