Saturday, January 10, 2009

Amazing Pro-Life Summit

Today I attended the most amazing pro-life summit.  Want to know who spoke?  Are you ready?

Janet Smith, Al Kresta, Bishop Earl Boyea, Joe Scheidler, Ed Rivet, Deal Hudson, and Father Frank Pavone!!!!  What an amazing group of speakers.  Every talk was excellent.  

This summit was held right at my own parish, Christ the King in Ann Arbor.  It was presented by "Citizens for a Pro-life Society."  

Cd's are available.

Wow.  I drove through some of the most treacherous snowy driving I've ever been in to aattend this summit.  It was worth it.

I'm feeling encouraged and energized to do more pro-life work.

6 comments:

Salome Ellen said...

Oh, I only saw an announcement of this tonight, after it was all over! (We went to vigil mass and got the Michigan Catholic.) Our budget is tighter than tight, but I would have found the money somewhere! Beans and rice for a month, maybe. How do I order the CD's?

Suzanne said...

Wow! I've heard Joe S. and Father Pavone speak in person. I can only imagine how powerful all of this was for you. The time I heard Joe S.
speak at good old IU, the students booed him off stage with coat hangers singing Jesus Loves Me..it was AWFUL and I went home crying. I told Danny then..years ago now, I didn't know WHAT the world had come to! I'm glad he could speak to you all and not be treated so full of evil and vile hatred.
My prayers are that we all do what we can ...something everyday.
God bless.

Mimi said...

It sounds very much worth driving through snow for.

You have my email addy? Could you send me info on the CD?

Thanks!

Rosemary said...

I'm not sure yet about the CDs but I will let you all know when they're available and how to get them.

Lyndsie Miles said...

That sounds like something I would like to hear. Could you update your blog with info on the CDs?

Mimi said...

Great, thanks!