Tuesday, December 30, 2008

They're looking so much alike...


Everybody has always said how much my children look like each other.  I've never really seen it.  They all look so different to me.  But lately my two youngest daughters got their hair cut just like my oldest.  They're also getting very close to each other in height.

Don't get me wrong.  I still see BIG differences in their appearances-- more differences than similarities.  But when I see one of them out of the corner of my eye (not straight on), or when their backs are turned.... I can for a second think it's a different daughter.  It's so funny.


Straight on they look a lot different.  And in this picture you can't see the similarity in hairstyles.  There is an 11 year age difference between the oldest and the youngest.

Still, these girls are really starting to look like sisters.


8 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

They are all beautiful young women, Rosemary, and I like their haircuts! :)

Kalona said...

Yes, they definitely look like sisters. And very pretty sisters, too.

Suzanne said...

Oh, yes...when together, I can see how one would know they are sisters!
Still, everyone needs to know they are who they are...just like their own birthdays you were speaking of before...guess we just need that.

Anonymous said...

The one on my left looks like you - the other two (oldest and youngest?) look like one another most. Although I think they definitely all look very much like sisters. And they're all three very cute girls.

You've got a very nice family all around, Rosemary!

Mimi said...

They are beautiful! And, I know what you mean, I can see the differences in my kids so strongly, but then also where they resemble each other.

Your girls are definitely siblings.

Sarah - Kala said...

It's great they resemble each other. It keeps talk down, yeah? Just kidding. They are very pretty girls. They have got that twinkle in their eyes from their mama. Lovely!

Alexis said...

Hi Rose,
actually I meant to comment on your post about Mary's birthday that they look so similar! In fact, I was wondering why you posted a picture of Anne for Mary's birthday. They are beautiful, all of them!

Rosemary said...

Thank you, all. Alexis, that's so funny. Hope you guys are doing well.