Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday was a SNOW day!!!!

I've been so busy with Christmas preparations I haven't had time to post much.

Friday was a snow day!!!!  Woohoooo.  It was too bad the kids had to miss their Christmas parties and concerts but at least Jim had a whole day to catch up on AP History.

We must have had a foot of snow!!  It was a mess.


Took a long time to clear the driveway and sidewalks.



It's been just black and white outside for several days now.  I love a good snowfall.

And I LOVE SNOW DAYS!!!!!!

(I guess we're getting more snow tonight.)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Goodness! The sun is shining outside here right now (Sunday a.m.)
but I hear it is supposed to get frigid tonight..maybe some snow. I better get some last minute shopping done. I don't usually do this on Sunday and I wait until most everyone has had a good time to worship and get to Mass before I walk into a store...maybe I won't..I don't know. Pray for me that I get it all done on time. Most of it is!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I've got one working on AP History as well. With this murderous block schedule, he'll be done with it in 3 more weeks and then he will have to attend after-school reviews until May for the exam.
That is one rigorous class!