Friday, February 02, 2018

Blaise and the Construction Project


One of the most enjoyable aspects of adding on to our house is watching Blaise's reaction. He was over on the day excavation began, sitting at his little table and chair right in front of the sliding glass door with his own little excavator truck. I'm sorry. I know he's my grandson but I have to say this was just adorable. (Hope the video works. )


From the above point on, Blaise referred to the construction as Nana- big hole-big truck. Hilarious.



After the framing was finished, I took Blaise into the new room and explained, "This is what happened to the big hole!" I think he understood completely and responded by running around the room, captured on video above. I have to admit I did some running around the room too!

God is good. All the time.

No comments: