Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Baby Jude Is Two Months Old!


 This is my grandson Jude, immediately after his birth two months ago. Look how alert he is. Yes, I'm quite sure he is a genius.  ;-)


Saint Jude has always been one of my favorite saints. I can't tell you how many prayers he has answered for me in quite remarkable ways. My Aunt June, who introduced me to Saint Jude, always said, "When you ask Saint Jude for something you better be sure you really want it, because he will answer the prayer, one way or another."

When I found out my third grandson's name was to be Jude I was beside myself. I LOVE that his name is Jude. And his middle name is my maiden name-- after my father! So excited!!


Look how peaceful he is. Jude, not my husband. Well, they were both pretty peaceful. :-) Jude rarely cries. He is a very content baby.

And here he is now. Such a delightful, "easy" baby.



God is good. All the time.

No comments: