Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's with Obama

May I ask a simple question that the mainstream media does not seem to be asking.

What does Barak Obama know about making cars????!!!!!?????

As many conservative talk shows have pointed out, he has no manufacturing experience whatsoever.

Now I don't know if the CEO of GM was doing a good job or not.  Many people seem to think he was.

But where on Earth does Barak Obama think he gets the authority to make decisions about a private enterprise?  And how on Earth does he or anyone in Washington think they have the knowledge and expertise to make such decisions?

I know.  If you take money from the government there are going to be strings.

But this looks to me like an arrogant and ignorant power grab by a former community organizer turned junior senator who managed to get himself into the White House and now thinks he's the Supreme commander of the American economy.  Have you noticed the stock market is not buying it?

There.  Had to get that out of my system.  Sorry.

6 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

He is very disturbing.

Suzanne said...

I agree with JOT...its another one of those menacing creepy things..thanks for getting the words out on the blog that I would also have like to have written...could not agree with you more and I don't understand alot of it either nor will pretend to, but this is false control..simple put! Its red envelope day!

Gail said...

Excellent observations all around. What concerns me, and as Rosemary pointed out, the stock market isn't climbing through the roof after all these bailouts.
That shows that government and the private sector shouldn't mix.
It would seem the president has too much on his plate, and I also find it disturbing that he laughed about the economy on "60 Minutes" and also also made that snide remark about his bowling score and Special Olympics.
Interestingly, in the UK, commercials are slated to run during family viewing time spotlighting abortion clinics along with contraception. One can only wonder if this country will follow?

Ruthann Logsdon Zaroff said...

I hear you! Last night I was so mad that I have decided I'll be taking my car to Obama Motors for maintenance, since he's taking over GM.

Colleen said...

!!!!!

Know nothing about making cars?

You DOUBT the Anointed One?

Rosemary, what were you thinking?

I missed that comment about the Special Olympics, Gail. Not that ANYONE should be rude about that, BUT -- if it had been any conservative politician, or any politician other than the Anointed One, that would have created a media stir!

Rosemary said...

Suzanne and Sarah, and Gail, yup, I agree.

Thann, Obama Motors. LOL

Cath. Wife, LOL. Yeah, I doubt the Annointed One. I'll say I doubt him. I agree that if a conservative had made that horrible comment about the special Olympics it would have been a much bigger deal. Although here in Ann Arbor they did print a front page story about a special olympian in bowling who has bowled a number of perfect games. They watned him to challenge Obama. I would love to see that!