Monday, May 21, 2007

Notre Dame Graduation Pictures!!


Here he is-- my first-born and me. I couldn't be prouder of him. Can you tell? LOL


This is all of us on the big day.....


Dear Friend Mary O. checks out that ring!!!!


The graduation cake at the family dinner for all the graduates!!!


The "second mother" Mary O., the godmother (my sister) and me...


All of us-- friends, cousins, parents, brothers, and sisters...the fan club.


Having just walked into the arena (super zoomed) diploma in hand.



The proud parents and the official document. He's now a "domer."


Brunch in the dining hall before commencement.


Tomorrow I'll write more......

12 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Great pictures! I'm so very pleased for your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your son (and to you on having such a fine young man graduate in your family).

The photo's are fabulous. The excitement and joy is clearly evident and I find myself smiling even though I'm sitting over here in England :-)

Suzanne said...

I agree with UKOK! I felt similarly...so very happy for all of your family. It warms a momma's heart. Congratulations to your son!

Mimi said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful day and family! Blessings to your son!

Amy said...

Congrats! You all look so happy and proud! What a great day!!

Renee said...

What an accomplishment. Lovely family and a happy day. Wonderful!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all very much. Thanks for letting me share our special day.

antonia said...

nice pictures! It looks like it was a very happy day!
I have never seen that many cakes!!!!!

EC Gefroh said...

Congratulations to your dear son! Lovely family photos!

Rosemary said...

Antonia, there were 600 cakes all put together in tiers like that. It was amazing.

Thank you, everybody.

Anonymous said...

Arriving late with my congratulations, but...it looks like you all had a wonderful day! I think your son has your smile. We are going down to Montreal next week for my niece's graduation, and we're very excited about it too!

Rosemary said...

Thank you, Gabrielle, and congratulations to your niece. I hope you have a wonderful time too.