Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Accountability Numbers

This Week:  Down 1 pound

Overall:  Down 10 pounds

I was absolutely astonished at the numbers this week.  I have NOT been good.  I had all but written the post in my head about how I was not going to report numbers this week because it was too painful.  I had expected to have gained a couple pounds.  But I lost one!!!  (Maybe it will catch up to me tomorrow-- especially given that it will be Thanksgiving!!)

The cookies pictured below were part of the problem.  I love those things!!! And my son came home with this plate of them from someone.  I knew it was trouble as soon as he put it on the counter.  I think I ate five of them!




Then I realized I had to put a little more distance between me and them.  So here they are under Ziplock and key.  Teehee.  It does actually help me to have to take even a nanosecond more time to get to them.  Just sitting there peeking out from under the foil was just not good enough.  Now when I also put them out of sight in the cupboard you'll know I'm actually serious about not eating any more :-)


Anyway, I'm grateful that the scale actually showed one pound loss today.   (Maybe the scale isn't working?!?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are my ABSOLUTE favorite cookie! Peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate, right???

I'm going to make them this year - but waiting until closer to Christmas as I am not sure about how they freeze....

Suzanne said...

Good job. I lost some too and believe it or not, I am almost where you are. I haven't been eating decently though.

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

Rosemary ~ As a fellow dieter, I can certainly sympathize with 'not being good' lol...but we try anyway, every day is a new day, right? ;)
Congrats on the loss so far!
I enjoy your Blog and wanted to pass on the MEME award to you ~ just go to my Blog and read the rules, if you care to take part! :)