Monday, November 17, 2008

Cool Blog Award!


Jean from Catholic Fire has kindly given me this Butterfly Award.  I am so honored.  Thank you, Jean!!

I must say first off that if Jean had not been the one to award this to me, her blog would definitely be on my list of cool blogs.  It is a very informative blog, full of great Catholic and prolife info as well as political commentary from a Catholic perspective.  I highly recommend you check it out.

The rules for this award are:

1.  Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know that you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3.  Also link back to the person who gave you the award.

I must tell you that many of the other blogs Jean chose would also have been choices of mine.So I must first list the following three blogs which have already received this award from Jean, but would definitely be on my list of ten.

Deb from UKOK's Place


Barb from SFO Mom

And then I also give the following blogs the Butterfly Award:
   (My apologies if you have already received it.  I haven't been able to blog much lately:-)





Alexis at Love Life

Mary Poppins Not at Crazy Acres

 Kitchen Madonna (inactive at the moment but back soon, we hope)

Sarah at Ora et Labora

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Rosemary! How nice. I'll post it soon!

Congrats on the html achievement! It's not hard, is it?! The thing is, nothing is ruined if you "preview" what you do first to see how it looks! And you did fine.

One thing that is fun is try changing colors! sometimes you can use the words, "green" instead of a color number like #098548 or something.

Have fun. I can probably fix any mistakes you make if you make any - just let me know. That's how I learned!

God bless,

Renee said...

Thank you, Rosemary. I'll follow up on that soon. Bless you!

Suzanne said...

Oh, wow, Rosemary...this is the second one! :) I better go and post them because I forgot to post it the first time and then I'll pick some folks too. I don't know how to repost the same thing, but something will work, I'm sure! I'm so tickled!

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
I gave out some new ones, but I simply had to give you one back.
There is too much good information that is an inspiration to me here, so go fetch your second award...maybe third or fourth by now though! :)

Sarah - Kala said...

Wow, I'm just simply tickled! Twice over I've got this one. Abundant blessings upon you, Rosemary - BIG HUGS, Sarah

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Rosemary, thank you so much! I'm honored (and humbled to be in such esteemed company)

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, thank you so much! I have to say you would be on my list of 10 as well!

Anonymous said...

Bless you sweetheart (((hugs)))

Kitchen Madonna said...

Aw shucks Rosemary! And a curtsy of the apron to you too!

Want some hot apple cider?