Monday, August 01, 2022


 For the first time, I attended last week the Catholic Writers Guild in-person conference. It was a delightful experience. I met many other catholicMom contributors, including some I have "spoken" with extensively online but have never met in person.

What a treat it was to be in the company of so many like-minded people. There was an Adoration chapel! There was an exhibit hall full of companies marketing products to Catholics-- book sellers, statues, Catholic devotional items. children's items....The day started with Mass and the rosary!

It was so wonderful to put faces to names. There was grace! There was a positive, warm, friendly spirit about the entire event.

The articles I've shared on social media, the zoom get-togethers, the faces are now assigned to the writer.

Fantastic experience. If you are a Catholic writer I highly recommend attending next year.

No comments: