Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Sisters!!!


My sister was just here visiting for  about a week.

Today I am missing her. What is it about sisters. Both my sister and my brother can make me laugh harder than about anyone else.

We went to a Pilates class together. We both avoided looking at each other. Why? Because we knew we would start laughing. Fo no reason.

Sometimes just a look between us can make us laugh because we know what the other is thinking. And we know why it's funny. Is it genes? Is it the common upbringing?

We also share many of the same values. We've each been through a lot, some of it shared and some of  it separately. And we understand. We understand each others' virtues and we understand each other's flaws. Yet we still love each other.

Is it the bond of blood, the shared experience? Whatever it is, I'm feeling grateful for my sister and our relationship.

It was a great week.


She's the best sister...

No comments: