Tuesday, September 19, 2006

There is hope.

We're finishing drywalling in the family room. The computer is still covered with plastic which I remove when I blog, and now I am not receiving emails for some unknown reason!! I got up early this morning to write a post but I had such a headache and everything was disconnected for the drywall guy, and I just couldn't deal with it.

But the painting and wallpapering in my kitchen is finally finished!! Hallelujah! It looks so much better. I love it.

Soon, life will start to look a little more normal. There is hope.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your headache could be from the drywall dust, Rose. Get out for a while if you can. I make a great cup of tea. I can't wait to see the finished kitchen!

Mimi said...

Ooooh, good point, Patti. Yay on it almost being done! Whohooooo.

ukok said...

Rosemary, it sounds to me like you need a nice cuppa ty-phoo ;-)

http://www.typhoo.com/

ukok said...

Oh, I see the comment did post after all! I tried to post this last night and it kept giving me a blank comments box so I thought it hadn't posted. DOH!