Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Good News, Bad News

The good news is that my son's high school resumed school today.  The bad news is that the risk of swine flu is still the same.  It's just that the health department has relaxed their guidelines.  We have not even heard definitively whether or not the "probable cases" have been confirmed.   Hmmmmm.  Not sure how I feel about this.  Even though the health department has apparently determined that it's not as serious as they thought,   I hope it won't make it's way through the school sickening everybody.

On a lighter note, there are some delightful flowers blooming in my yard.


And it seems like it was just a few weeks ago that we were still freezing cold and trying to stay warm.


Wait a minute.  It WAS just a few weeks ago.  Teehee.  Such is the weather in Michigan.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Isn't Spring just beautiful when the weather is bright and flowery like this? Wow..knock my eyes out! ;)

Sarah - Kala said...

Gorgeous!

(my word verification is a tropical paradise: belize)

Mimi said...

Beautiful flowers, and prayers for your son.

Suzanne said...

Rosemary..
You okay, girlfriend? Its been a few days since I've seen ya here!
Hope you had a nice Mom's Day!
Suz