Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday


OK. GOOD NEWS!

After two weeks of vacation during which time I was exposed to many tasty foods and given many opportunities to indulge in the scrumptious Mackinac Island Fudge....are your ready?

I have lost another half pound. I know that only makes a total of one pound lost in the last three weeks but I would have considered just not gaining to be a victory.

Have you ever had Mackinac Island Fudge??? It's to die for. (and it can be ordered online.) I bought 5 pounds to bring home to give to people and for the girls to eat. Guess what? It's all gone and I only had maybe 5 little postage stamp pieces in a week.

Woohoo! Could I actually be gaining control of my eating? I think there's reason to hope!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

ummmm.... yummy yummy in my tummy :)

Suzanne said...

Aw! Good for you! No, I haven't had that fudge, but I bet I would have gained anyway!

Anonymous said...

peanut brittle.....yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love Mackinac Island fudge -- Teddy just brought a couple of pounds home from his trip up north. I am actually allergic to chocolate, and don't even have a sweet tooth, but that fudge is calling my name! I made him hide it. (The thing is, after this surgery I would be mightily sorry if I had even a smidgen!)

Ruthann

Sarah - Kala said...

Sounds beyond heavenly!! YUM! TOtally missed this place when we were up there. Darn!

Kellan said...

Good job!! It's not easy - especially when on vacation!

SEe you soon - Kellan

Rosemary said...

Thank you all for your encouragement.