Friday, April 13, 2007


Today was sunny and the sky was blue. It's still a little crisp, but not snowing, at least. It's really time for Spring here in Michigan. There was snow on the ground here on Easter Sunday. I wanted to have an Easter egg hunt outside but there was no point.
Only white eggs would be camouflaged by snow! I could have put a green one under the tulip that had just been coming up before being SMACKED back down by repeated frosts. LOL
Michigan weather. Some say it builds character. It certainly builds appreciation for lovely weather. When we have it we never take it for granted.
Above is a picture of some of the eggs my children dyed. I love egg dyeing. It's such a simple, fun, family activity.
Have a nice weekend!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I rather miss the Michigan winters - crazy, I know, but I love snow! This was the first year we didn't dye Easter eggs, and I missed it alot. :-(

Rosemary said...

mkm, I know what you mean about the snow. It's nervewracking in the Spring when you don't know what to expect next, but I do love a good snowstorm, even a blizzard- as long as we don't have to go anywhere.