Saturday, April 14, 2007

Terrible Headache!! Yuk!



This morning I woke up with the worst headache. Oh my goodness, I wonder if this is what a migraine is. I was even throwing up. Threw up the Motrin-- oooh, no relief. But an icepack, extra pillows, and some sleep have helped a lot. God is so good to let this happen on a Saturday and not a weekday! My husband is home and I was able to just sleep. It still hurts but nothing like before.

Yesterday I asked my husband if we could replace the range hood above my gas stove. It was looking pretty grundgy. Today he went to Lowe's, bought one, and is now installing it. It's almost enough to take a headache away!!

My daughter Mary who made the above picture is also sick. She threw up during the night and is taking it easy now. Could be my headache and upset stomach is the same virus, I suppose.

Hope you all stay well.

9 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Oh Rosemary! I will be praying for you and Mary!

Oh -- and be on the look out, I sent you two emails (from two different email addresses).

Aldara said...

I hope you are feeling better. I have had a migraine before and they are the worst!

Kitchen Madonna said...

Prayers for speedy recovery! If I had a migraine, I think I'd look like that picture too! Very expressive.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!! I've got a terrible headache too but I know mine is the Evil Sinus kind. I can't smell (or taste) a thing. But it beats throwing up.

What will be the first thing you cook (upon feeling better) under your new stove hood??? I've got to enjoy that vicariously ;)

Rosemary said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes. I am much better. Barb, I made an omelette on it this morning (ham, cheese, and mushrooms) and tonight Mac and cheese. It's bright and clean and much more cleanable than the old one-- better design. I love it. :-)

Sharon said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! How nice you could find a blessing in it-being on a Sat. when your husband was home. When I don't feel well I am not that positive.

Nice blog, by the way. :) I'm visiting via Catholic Mothers Online. Nice to "meet" you.

a thorn in the pew said...

That stinks about being sick. I prefer the weekend sickness just because I don't want commitments when I feel like carp.

Rosemary said...

Sharon, thank you and thanks for stopping by.
Thorn in the pew, Yeah, I know what you mean.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon..God bless