Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Overstimulation!!

Yesterday was a tough day. There was just too much coming at me. We had three grade issues with kids at school, one critical tuition issue with a college student, one IRS issue, and one senior picture issue, all in the same evening. It was a little more than I could take in such a short period of time. A fine opportunity to acknowledge that without the Lord I can do nothing.

So nothing got posted yesterday which is too bad because posting releases tension for me. I was just too exhausted by 11:00, while discussions were still continuing. I just had to go to bed. I hope I can write something later.....

4 comments:

Renee said...

Sorry for your rough day. I hope you had a refreshing sleep, and a that the new day today will be better.

Denise said...

I am praying for you! I look forward to reading your post, but want you to address the more immediate issues first. God Bless!

Mimi said...

Prayers that it smooths out.

I made an error on my Tax Return - for the first time in 20 years of filing, so I can kind of relate. Ay yi yi!

ukok said...

Sorry you've been having a difficult time of it lately, I'm praying that things even out for you soon and that you can get back to this blogging thing. I used to post daily,but over the years it has become more and more difficult. That's life I guess! :-)

(((hugs)))