Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Feast of Saint Joseph

A Child's Prayer to Saint Joseph (from "Good Saint Joseph" by Father Lovasik

Good Saint Joseph, I want you to be my special friend.

I honor you as the servant of God the Father, the foster father of Jesus Christ, and the loving husband of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I honor you as the patron of families and the protector of the Catholic Church.

Into your care I place my soul and my body. Keep me from all sin, and help me to love God with all my heart, and my neighbor for the love of God, just as you always did.

Give me a great love for Jesus and Mary, above all by praying to them often.

Help those whom I love, my parents, and my brothers and sisters, and those who are good to me. Pray for us that we may serve God faithfully on earth and may see God forever in heaven. Through your prayers may our whole family be happy with your Holy Family in heaven forever.

Saint Joseph, Pray for us!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh, YES! Amen! Thank you for posting this sweet prayer!