Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mary is 12!!!!

My second youngest daughter is twelve years old! I can't believe it. Born the day after Christmas she had to be named Mary. I was in labor all day Christmas that year, wondering if she would indeed be born on Christmas day. I was glad she waited until the next day so she would have her own special day.

She always has all her out of town cousins here on her birthday which is nice. We usually have a big family party.

What a gift Mary is to our family. I was forty when she was born and I've always explained to her that that makes her a very special blessing. Not many women are so blessed at forty.

4 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!

EC Gefroh said...

Happy Birthday to your dear daughter.
Esther

Rosemary said...

Thank you, Esther and Barb

Unknown said...

Dear Rose and Mary,

Happy Belated Birthday! I was thinking of you the other day, Mary as you sang so beautifully on Christmas Eve. I was remembering your birth, which I was so privileged to attend. It was a wonderful Christmas, waiting for you to make your appearance. Your Dad and Mom and I all sang through the labor. Did your mother ever tell you that? You came into the world with singing. No wonder you like to sing so much. It is a gift and I am so glad that you share it with the whole parish family.

May God bless you this year as you grow into the wonderful vocation of being a woman of God.

Love and Joy and Peace by yours!