Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My father remains in stable condition. He's conscious and he's trying to talk and/or write what he wants to say. His blood pressure dropped dangerously low yesterday (70/30) but they were able to get it back up with more fluids and meds. I'm leaving to pick my sister up at the airport and then head back to the hospital.

Thank you so, so much for all of your prayers. We have had some wonderful nurses and medical personnel and I feel unnaturally peaceful most of the time. I haven't had time to do any blogging and I'm looking forward to catching up on your posts.

God bless you all. Please keep praying as you feel led.

Rosemary

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Good to hear about your peaceful feelings. God doesn't remove stress and anxiety in life; whether we accept His peace makes the difference in how we cope with what life throws at us. That's what I've found, at any rate.

You and your family are in my prayers!

EC Gefroh said...

Please keep us posted Rosemary.
Praying for you all,
Esther

Rosemary said...

Thank you so much. His numbers are about the same, but he seemed a lot less alert today. Trying to place the situation in God's hands.