Saturday, November 04, 2006

Glory to God! My father's coming back!!!!

They still have the ventilator in but he's breathing on his own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pulseox of 99 and 100!!!!! I'm on my way to the hospital. If his blood work is good they're going to pull the vent tube out!!!

Thank you for all your prayers! You are all so sweet to me. God has a plan and it's mysterious, but He is God and we are not. I place my father in his hands. May the Lord richly bless every one of you prayer warriors. May the joy and peace of our awesome Master be upon you all and upon everyone you love. I ask for God's mercy upon my dad. Through the intercession of Saint Joseph may my father have a happy death at the time God has appointed. And I thank him with all my heart that it no longer appears to be imminent. I'll post more tomorrow.

Glory to God in the Highest! The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the Lord.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great news! may you have a terrific visit with him today!