Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh my goodness, I am not as young as I used to be....Very tired from Christmas preparations. My oldest arrived in town tonight. So great so see him and have him home, even though he isn't feeling well. We finally got the tree all decorated today.

Below is a photo from the Christmas play at my daughters' high school. Liz, my youngest, is in the red sweater.


And here is an arrangement we purchased at the Farmers Market before Thanksgiving.....accept that it was a Thanksgiving arrangement then. Liz took out the leaves and orange and yellow colors and replaced them with red bows, silk poinsettia and small Christmas balls. I thought she did a nice job.
More photos to come....

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Nice photos...your kids all get involved in plays and things..how fun! I love the arrangement..very creative, she is! :) Merry Christmas to all of you, my friend! Hugs!

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, thank you. And a Merry Christmas to you too, Suzanne, dear e-friend!!

Melissa said...

Can't wait till my littles are in school plays! Then again, I don't want to be wishing my time away! Happy New Year to you and your family!