Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well, I just got back from Curves. Pretty proud of myself for going after dinner. That hardly ever happens. But I'm starting to feel kind of old and I realize I really need to keep the old body moving. You know?

Jim went back to Dallas last night. It was so wonderful having him home for a month. What a blessing. I miss him terribly. I know he's at a wonderful school but does it have to be so far from Michigan? I mean really. It's a 20 hour drive!! But I do believe it's where God wants him to be. And what an education he's getting. I'm a little jealous. :-) He has another break in mid-March that he'll come home for. It won't be that long.

We're going to the March for Life in Washington again this year!! I will drive there with my two youngest girls and my oldest daughter, Anne, will fly in from Atlanta to meet us there. We are really looking forward to this. Anyone in the Washington area going to the national march??

I'm trying to get back in the habit of blogging regularly.....


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
Teresa and Crista are both going in cars with other college students. They are getting to stay with a nice family putting them all up! Please pray for their safety and the weather and all that, will you? I wanted to go, but alas, I needed to stay here. You know, I also think more of staying in our own cities for this too these days..I think increasing the population in all of our towns and cities for walks also speaks loudly...its great both ways and good San Francisco has it too now! I don't know where the girls could meet you, or I'd suggest it, but I hope you all have a blessed and safe time.
Thanks for prayers.