Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Less than 4 weeks now...

Woke up way too early today with a headache. Motrin and coffee have finally done the trick.

Today's to-do list will include the following:

Finish (hopefully) cleaning the globes for the centerpieces and wrapping them up. Apply the velcro to steady them for the stands.

Finding (hopefully) shoes for the girl to wear as bridesmaids, ones that they will like and that do not have ridiculously high heels.

Call the banquet manager to ask my 18 million questions. Hope he's having a good day :-)

Check the mailbox five times for RSVP returns before the mail actually comes.

Get the heirloom wedding handkerchief in the sun to see if we can naturally bleach out a little more of the aging spots. And ideas?

Continue to obsess about how to wear my hair...


1 comment:

Therese said...

I'm so excited for you and your family! I'm praying for you, and I'm sure that all of those details will work out. Don't forget to take a deep breath every now and then! You're a wonderful example of a generous and selfless woman and I'm proud to count you among my friends. God bless you!