Friday, January 08, 2010

Schools are open...


No snow day. I'm disappointed. So are the kids.

Roads are described as slushy and/or snow-covered. I really wish schools would err more on the side of safety. I know it's a difficult decision to make. And they only have so many snow days allocated. Still....

There is a major accident on US23 southbound. Nine vehicles were involved. My kids drive up US23 northbound. If the accident were on the northbound I'd probably be trying to drive out there. Thankfully, Jim just texted me to say they arrived safely.

Above is my unofficial measure of how much snow we've received. Pretty much all of it has fallen in the last 24 hours.

Anyway, the kids and hubby are safe. I'm happy. God bless your day. Stay safe and warm. (Except those of you for whom that doesn't apply :-)

No comments: