Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Weight Loss Woes Wednesday--

Uh-oh.

This week: Gained one half pound!!

Overall: Lost 6 and one-half pounds

Oh dear. But I've been losing pretty steadily. I think this is OK. I haven't been home a lot so my regular eating is a little off. (I've been at my parents' home every day practically.)

So what am I doing to lose weight? Are your ready? Want to know my secret?

I'm eating less food.

I'm not even exercising more. Just eating less. In particular, I am eating less fat and that helps a lot.

I must confess too that I got a little jump start because all the stress of late has upset my digestive tract some and lessened my appetite.

But now that the roll is started I think I can keep it going.....God willing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see what's happening to your email now - Rosemary.

Instead of bogdan@ I have rosemarybogdan@ - I'll be happy to change that if you send me the info I need to get into your template.

Sarah - Kala said...

Well, I think you are making good progress, still. Keep up the good attitude!

I will lose a wee few calories today because at noon, I have a drill-and-fill appointment at the dentist. I cannot eat for hours after such appointments.

Bless you!

Do you think Alexa should do a template for my blog? I'm really ga-ga over her designs!!

Mimi said...

Eating less food is really the key. Sigh.

Melissa said...

oh I had a set back these last two weeks also. Dont worry about it, it happens :)

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
You are doing well ... just keep going...one ounce at a time. Little exercise? What do you do exercise wise even if you do not think it much? Peace be with you. :) Suzanne

Lyndsie Miles said...

That's what I noticed when I stopped breatfeeding my little ones this last time.
I think you're doing awesome! One-half pound can come and go in a day. You really are doing great! Keep it up! Since I'll be adding more pound for the next while.

Mandy said...

6 pounds that is great! When I was trying to lose baby weight I would stop eating at night and the pounds just started to come off. Now I just try and remember that and not eat past a certain time and it helps me. Of course the older I get I notice I have to do more than just stop eating at night!

Kitchen Madonna said...

Not to worry. Not to worry. Onward and upward.

Have you heard of Suzanne Fowler? She's great! She recommends eating no more that what a regular sized mug holds and eating more times a day if you need it. When I do that, I do well (she says as she has her 4th piece of bacon...)