Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is the "lucky dog" who may soon become unlucky.  (Her name is Lucky which lends itself very nicely to expressions like "you lucky dog, you" or "She's a LUCKY dog")  but lately she's been needing more attention, more walks to be specific.  And when she gets like that... OK, when we're neglecting her, she likes to get right in front of where I'm about to put my foot. Somehow she manages to get her long fur right under my feet without any part of her body getting stepped on.  Then as soon as I step on her fur she tries to pull it away.  If she were stronger, or if I were lighter, she would probably pull me over.  Fortunately, we're not even close in either possibility.   She just did this to me (or I did it to her) in the dark.  I think it would be a lot safer to just take the poor thing for a walk.  And the exercise would be good for both of us.  Maybe tomorrow......

No comments: