Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is it REALLY here?????

Here they are, those adorable crocuses. These are on my front walk and they've already survived several frosts. I think God made them so hardy because he knew they'd be so brave. Sometimes they come up through the snow here in Michigan. We love them. they are such a welcome sight after each long winter.









These are wood hyacinths (I think.) Correct me if I'm wrong. They are also on my front walk. Very delicate, sweet little flowers. They're hardy too, of course, or they wouldn't be alive here.

And then from my window I see little patches of yellow. Are they really here?????
They are!!!! Even the daffodils are starting to bloom. Does that mean Spring is here in Michigan? Maybe. Probably not. But it does mean it will be here soon. Aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful, Rosemary!

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragements of late (((hug)))