Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!




Snow Day!!!     Woohoooooo!!

Finally, we can just look at this beautiful snow out the window and not risk our lives trying to maneuver through it.  I woke up from a nightmare about trying to drive to school in this weather.  What a relief to wake up to learn that ALL the schools are closed.  Woohooooo.

Jim's heading out to earn some money shoveling driveways.

I will post some pictures later.  Blue sky, brilliant snow. According to Jim, snow is the most reflective surface on Earth.  I believe it.  I heard on the news last night that this is the most snow Michigan has had over the course of a winter since the 1800s.

1 comment:

Jean Heimann said...

Hi Rosemary,

The snow looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos.

I have something for you over at my blog.