Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More snow!!!

I apologize for obsessing about the weather.  I seem to only be writing about the weather.
But tonight we have a traveler's advisory, and 5 to 7 inches of snow predicted!!!!  It should end around 5:00 am.  If we get it all I can't imagine our not having a snow day.  If I have another scary drive to school tomorrow you can bet I'll be ranting about it tomorrow night.

So tired tonight.  I'm just vegging, watching election returns.... Hope I can write some more interesting posts soon. 


2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

We've been having all kinds of snow today too. I swear -- every time the snow melts away, we get more.

Reenie said...

you're definitely allowed to rant and rave about the weather- i've been doing a lot of that myself lately. this is the season where I am soooooo ready for spring, even though I know its going to be awhile. Hang in there, its coming!
Reenie