Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is Risen!!!!

Above we see the "Easter Bunny" assuming a casual pose on Easter morning.

And, much more importantly, here is my daughter and her boyfriend who came into the Catholic Church last night at the Easter Vigil.  Glory to God!  It was not done because of pressure or even encouragement from daughter, but rather from his own search for the truth.  In spite of some opposition from his own family, he courageously went forward to embrace the truth and receive the Bread of Life.  God is good.     

Happy Easter, everyone.  He is risen, indeed!!!

8 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Wow! Congrats to "boyfriend!" What a blessing, and how exciting for him!!! I helped at our parish's reception following the Vigil, and it was kind of emotional for me and the other woman helping (who went through RCIA at the same time I did).

EC Gefroh said...

How wonderful!! Happy Easter dear Rosemary and family.

Michelle said...

Happy Easter, Rosemary!

Anonymous said...

Well All Right! Congratulations! What a sweet couple =0)

Happy Easter Monday from South Bend and the Schmids! Mass at Notre Dame's Basilica yesterday was spectacular-and we thought of you. The MUSIC!The everything! Our friends,whose son is a Domer,too, flew in from Hawaii. What a beautiful day.

Congratulations again!
Starbucks this week!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Happy Easter, and many congratulations to your daughter's boyfriend!

Kate said...

Rose,

This post made me smile....not least because that young man is near and dear to our hearts over here.

I love Easter!!

Kate

Mimi said...

Congratulations!

My best Easter wishes to you and your family!

Rosemary said...

Thank you, all. Mary, I'm so jealous. I bet it was wonderful. Some year Im going to have to get there. Kate, did you know this was going to happen? I have more pictures if you'd like me to email some.