Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mary is Thirteen!!!!!

I have another teenager!!!! Sweet Mary is thirteen years old today!!!! She was the quietest, easiest baby of all. Now she's several inches taller than I (although that is not saying much :-) May the Lord bless her all the days of her life. May He especially lead her this year as she prepares for the sacrament of Confirmation. I thank Him for the privilege of being Mary's mother. She is a dear, dear daughter and I love her more than words can say!!

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday, Mary! Many Years!

Jean Heimann said...

Happy Birthday, Mary! Happy teen years!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Happy Birthday, Mary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Mary! My Mary turned 14 on 20th December...

Rosemary said...

Thank you, all! Mrs. Jackie, did you think a daughter born that close to Christmas really needs to be called "Mary"?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! My youngest daughter just turned 18. Her name is Crista as she was my Christmas baby that year! Crista Elizabeth, actually.
Anyway, let us pray for both of these quiet, sweet, and precious children of God! Hope you and yours had a lovely and peace filled Christmas!
Suzanne

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, you too. May both of our daughters be saints. Why ask for less?