Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thanking God for the Gift of Mike and John! The Birthday Boys!

May God bless these two men.  My second oldest son and my husband of 34 years who happen to share the same birthday!  Mike always says that John is the best birthday present he ever received.


I want to honor my husband Mike for being a devoted father, a loving and hard working provider, and a skilled engineer.  Mike is a man of kindness, gentleness, and concern for others. I will always be grateful for his openness to life and his dedication to our family.  May the Lord bless him on his birthday and always!

I also want to honor my son John.  Most people know that John is a gifted pianist. No need to elaborate. :-) What others may not know is that he is also a man with a kind and grateful heart, a keen intellect, and one who lives life with a positive attitude and a ready smile.  May the Lord bless him and guide him all the days of his life!

I thank you, Lord, for blessing me with Mike for a husband and John for a son.  May your love and your grace always be upon them!

No comments: