Monday, September 22, 2014

My Template-- An Explanation

I made a really big mistake.

I started playing with template patterns on Blogger just for fun.  I didn't want to change the template created by my blogging friend Alexa.  I loved that custom template.

AND SOMEHOW I ACCIDENTALLY SWITCHED TEMPLATES!!!

If I had known that was possible to do accidentally (without having clicked "submit" or "done" I would certainly have made a copy of the html of my old template.

I didn't even know I had done it until late in the day when I went to my blog and the old template was gone!!

I used to have a saved copy of the html on our family computer but that was two computers ago, I guess.  We searched the most recent old computer and couldn't find it.

So.... that is why you are seeing the template I have here.  And lost with the template is the list of "Blogs I Like" so I don't even have those anymore.  To all my blogging friends, if you leave me a comment I will be sure to add you to my new list of "Blogs I Like."

I guess the lesson here is anything can be accidentally erased.  I must remember to make copies!!!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

It is lovely, but I hate those accidental clicks you can't get back from :)

Rosemary said...

I know, Mimi, those accidental clicks. Where is the undo button. I really rely on undo buttons. LOL

Mimi said...

Oh, me too :)