Thursday, June 05, 2014

Oh dear, oh dear.  I have not written here in way too long.

I've been TOO busy.  Four graduations this year in our immediate family!!  One from high school, One from college, One from grad school with a master's and one from chiropractor school with a doctorate!!  It's a very happy Spring!!

Our high school graduate.  The baby has graduated!!!

And Jim has graduated from the University of Dallas!  Want to know how much I like that school?  A lot!!!!!!!!!



Daughter Mary was able to come with us to Dallas for Jim's graduation..

And, of course, there was the graduation party for Liz!  I don't know if this is a nationwide custom but around here most people have quite a large open house for the high school graduate.  (like feeding 150, 200 people!  We do it because it's pretty customary but, just between you and me, I think it's overdone.  For heaven's sakes, it's just high school.  When one of our children graduates from college the family goes out to dinner and we buy the graduate a nice gift.  Seems backwards.)

The grad party was a huge amount of work.  I was so busy I forgot to take pictures.  And that's busy for me.  I nearly always take pictures, regardless of the occasion.  It was also a LOT of fun.

So two more graduations to go, one out of state, one out of the country.

God is good.  All the time.


No comments: