Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yesterday was the last day of school.  I love the last day of school.  Love having my children home during the day and the more relaxed schedule.

The weather in Michigan has been beautiful, but a little dry.  I've had to water my flowers nearly every day.

I need to get out on my bike more often.  This is what I see when I take my favorite bike ride.





Yeah.  It's a lovely ride.  From my house I ride a little less than a mile on residential roads, cross one busy street at a crosswalk, and the rest is all bike paths.

......And I love riding my bike.  Not to mention that I need the exercise.  And it really helps my knee, improves my mood......yeah.  I have no excuse to not get out there and ride.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oooh, beautiful indeed!
A few years ago, it struck me to really look at my commute. I've been happier since I made that decision :)

Rosemary said...

It's so easy to take our surroundings for granted, isn't it, Mimi?

Anonymous said...

Miss you! Suzanne