Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Oh my word. I can't believe I haven't posted anything in nearly two weeks. I do still pray for the intentions of my e-friends. :-)

My girls are on spring break and we're in Florida visiting my mother-in-law. It's just beautiful here. The week before we left Michigan we had to scrape ice off the windshield in the morning every day. Here it's sunny and very warm. We're loving it. Walking the beach every day.

My little winter pansies froze solid every day last week. I mean the little leaves were stiff every morning. By afternoon they had thawed in the sun though. Not sure how long a plant, even a hardy one, can take that. I guess I'll find out.

I understand the day we return to Michigan will be 75 degrees. That will be lovely to return to. It is April, after all. It's time for a little thawing.

My daughter Liz was kind enough to come to McDonalds with me so I could use their wifi. I bought her some fries. If we're here long enough I suspect she will want a happy meal which I would gladly buy her. :-)

Hope you are all well. I do plan to start posting again regularly soon.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Even though I'm a vegetarian, there's nothing like McDonald's fries, is there?

I'm glad you are having a good visit.