Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Florida Fun...

Turns out all ages can enjoy building a sand castle. My twenty-five year old initiated this architecture project.


Here it was in all its glory. By evening it had all washed away. A life lesson.
I find the Florida vegetation very interesting. This tree, which looked like a group of trees that had grown together (is that possible?) had an enormous diameter. My three girls could just barely hold hands around it.


What fun it was to be able to spend an entire week with Anne. We picked her up in Atlanta, went to Florida for three days, came back to Atlanta, and spent a few more days with her and Zach. Great fun.


You may be wondering what on Earth this picture is. It's my husband Mike's travel mug on our way home. And, no, he was not popping pills. But he was popping Good and Plenty candies. teehee. I thought it looked so funny I had to take a picture. It was a long way home. What can I say.

No comments: