Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Here comes the snow. I can't wait! We have a blizzard warning starting at 7:00 PM tonight and continuing for 24 hours!!!! Wooohooo. If the predictions are anywhere near accurate there will not be school tomorrow.

May everyone who has to go somewhere be protected by St. Christopher! And may they be smart enough to drive REALLY slowly!!!

OK. That being said, I love a really good snowstorm. I love the drama. I love the beauty. And I love snow days!!

Course, I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow to enjoy it because I just spent the last 5 hours or so working on cleaning out our garage enough to get a car in!! Yup. I did. I am not 100% sure yet that the car will fit, but it looks pretty good. I'm already a little sore. Just took two motrin and a cup of coffee to help keep those old muscles calm.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

We people are funny, aren't we? I like some of this too and only because I'm relying on God! :) Our garage is a MESS. Our door is broken and it has to be done manually. So, our car is going to be outside during all of this. Ah!

Rosemary said...

Well, I'll tell you, Suzanne, our garage is a mess too and that minivan is just barely in and the door closed. (I mean it's still a mess:-) I did not know if there was room until I tried it. It sounded terrible here last night. I'm off to shovel snow.